Everything you need to know about Oahu!

The Hawaii tourist info blog is dedicated to the first time traveler to O'ahu. Clicking a link on the right side of the page will take you directly to a blog page with detailed information. Aloha!


The all in one resource for Oahu!

The all in one resource for Oahu!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Honolulu Night Clubs

Night Clubs


Oahu is noted for is spectacular beauty, but lets not forget the nightlife! I could list out every club on the island, but I've found a site that has done it for me! Alcohol is very expensive in the clubs in Waikiki and I highly recommend you buy your alcohol at the ABC store on the nearest corner to you. Drink and then head out, walking preferably or with a cab. Trust me take my advice and you will save a fortune! Ok, now this link will give you info on all the clubs in Hawaii and the world for that matter! Have a drink for me!


~Aloha

Free Website Directory